Just the Facts: This class is available for download via a two-hour recording that can be watched at your convenience.
About the Class
This online, self-paced class is taught by professional Phoenix-based wedding, portrait and lifestyle photographer Diana Elizabeth. By the end of the course, you’ll know what it takes to expand your portfolio, submit your sessions to get published on blogs, and attract clients by ramping up your local presence. You’ll also have a website, blog, Twitter/Facebook pages, and other social media must-haves set up and ready to go! Also included with the class are juicy business-oriented assignments designed to expand your marketing efforts.
The class will focus on essentials such as:
- Pricing your services and when to raise them
- Tax deductions and equipment insurance
- Branding & packaging
- Customer service/professionalism
- Social media marketing
- How to get published in blogs
- Portfolio building and second shooting
- Breaking into a market
- Being a business owner and managing your life
And much, much more!