Just the Facts: This class is available for download via a 2-part recording that can be watched at your convenience.
About the Class
Still shooting on the green box? Trying to get “the blur?” Or still fumbling trying to figure out if you’re using the correct settings when taking pictures? Don’t doubt any longer! If you’re a first-time DSLR owner or a budding business owner, this is the photography class for you!
This online, self-paced class is taught by professional Phoenix-based wedding, portrait and lifestyle photographer Diana Elizabeth. By the end of the course, you’ll know which ISO, aperture and shutter speed settings are needed to capture the image you envision. The course includes creative photo assignments for instructor review, along with handouts and interactive worksheets. You’ll also get equipped with insider knowledge on:
- Equipment favorites and resources
- The correct lenses to use for capturing the image you want
- ISO, shutterspeed, and aperture (and how they all relate)
- Composition secrets
- Lighting techniques—silhouette, backlighting, golden light, open shade, bounce flash, direct flash, and more!
- Working with subjects to get the reactions you want—children, couples, families
- Posing and styling techniques
- Post processing—using actions and presets
- And much, much more!
How the Class Works
Optional BizSpark Add-On