Just the Facts: This 90-minute recorded seminar is available for download and can be watched at your convenience.
About the Class
No doubt about it: those precious candid moments are one of the most rewarding parts of parenthood. Ever wished you could better capture them on film for posterity? Now you can, thanks to this 90-minute crash course specifically tailored for parents who own DSLRs and want to use them to document family moments in a more artistic way, rather than just point-and-shoot. (Also great for portrait/family photographers looking to brush up on their skill set!)
In this recorded, self-paced seminar, instructor Diana Elizabeth provides useful tips and techniques for learning how to coax the little ones to stay still and give you some framable expressions! Get ready to master manual mode and learn what your DSLR is capable of doing—no more shooting on the green box. Topics covered will include:
• ISO, shutterspeed, and aperture (and how they all relate)
• Equipment favorites and resources
• The correct lenses to use in order to capture the image you want
• Composition secrets
• Lighting techniques—silhouette, backlighting, golden light, open shade, bounce flash, direct flash, and more!
• Working with kids to get the reactions you want
• Posing and styling techniques
• Post processing—using actions and presets
• And much, much more!
Optional BizSpark Add-On